Vet consultations are available by appointment at our Midhurst and Wisborough Green surgeries. We allocate 15-minutes per appointment, giving us time to properly examine your pet and discuss the treatment options.
We offer in-house facilities for blood testing/analysis, x-ray, ultrasound and are able to admit pets for observation, stabilisation and further investigation if necessary. If further investigation or follow up treatment is needed you will be provided with an estimate of costs.
Your pet’s clinical history is held on a system which can be accessed at either of our surgeries so you can choose which one to attend based on your convenience.
Nurse consultations are available by appointment at both surgeries. They can be useful for:
- Ear cleaning
- Nail clipping
- Anal gland expression
- Administering flea and worming treatments
- Tick removal
- Dental examinations and demonstration of teeth brushing
- Implanting of microchips
- Sexing kittens and rabbits
- Advise on weight management, diet and exercise
- Administer tablets and/or treatments if you are having trouble doing that yourself
Free nurse clinics offered
- Express anal glands
- Weight clinics
- Senior clinics
- Diabetic clinics
- Puppy and kitten checks
- Flea and worm treatment checks